What can you do as a Member?
Without our volunteer members, the CHB Toy Library would not be able to provide the service it does. Please see below some of the volunteer roles you could get involved with:
- Librarians to staff sessions
- Committee Members to oversee governance.
- Working Bee helpers for general maintenance of premises and garden.
- Fundraising (e.g. assistance with promotional stalls)
- Stock-takers for annual stock-take of toys
- Toy Menders
If you would like to get involved in one of the above roles, or if you have another skill to offer, please speak to a committee member or our Library Co-ordinator. Alternatively, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org